Hello everyone and welcome to Wellness at Livftinglife.com!
Have you ever wondered why some people just seem to have things workout for them all the time? The ones who seemingly accomplish everything, while making it look easy. When you talk to them, they always look good, feel good, have a gratuitous amount of positive energy, and they are, generally speaking, healthy and in good shape. This is what I call having a high level of wellness. So how can you accomplish a high level of wellness? I will tell you how.
But before I dive into that, let’s define wellness.
- the quality or state of being healthy in body and mind, especially as the result of deliberate effort.
- an approach to healthcare that emphasizes preventing illness and prolonging life, as opposed to emphasizing treating diseases.
Live for today. Lift for tomorrow.
This is the mantra of Livftinglife.com. This is not an all inclusive mantra, but it is a great place to start. Living for today is good for your state of mind, AKA living in the moment. Then you lift for tomorrow, which is for a healthy body. Wellness is much more than these two things, but for this blog, we’re keeping it simple.
Now, back to the question at hand.
How do you accomplish wellness?
The answer is actually really simple.
That’s right, just plain old WORK, this sounds kind of ridiculous, but it’s true. You have to work for it. Even by definition, wellness is the result of deliberate effort! Now I know what your thinking. What about gifted people and well off people who have had the silver spoon. What I say to you is, what about them? They are not you!
You are the only one in your life that truly controls your wellness. And yeah, some people seem perfect but remember.
Wellness is about progress, not perfection.
Now that you know the simple answer, where do you begin?
- Subscribe to Livftinglife.com to see new, easy to read, posts to keep you up to speed and motivated.
- Realize that the answer is simple, but the execution is difficult, and there are no quick fixes. It is a lifestyle to commit to, and your level of commitment will define your wellness.
- Develop Goals. Goals will give you clear direction. They help define where you want to be and how you will get there.
- Don’t over stress if your not doing perfect, but always strive for progress.
Those are the beginning steps to wellness. A healthy body and mind are acheivable! You can do it, if you put your mind to it, and WORK!